© 2020 All rights reserved
Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces
Ease your little one’s teething pain, irritability and drooling with Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces. Amber (fossilised tree resin) has been used through the ages as a natural remedy. These Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces are generally worn at night when the child is of teething age, but many parents find them so effective they leave them on during the day as well.
Available in a range of different colours, each necklace is approximately 32cm long with a screw clasp. They have all been carefully crafted using bean shaped, polished amber beads.
Safety Features of Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces
- The screw clasp itself is a safety feature. It is the weakest point of the necklace, and will break if undue strain is placed upon it. This is a design feature to protect against choking if the necklace is pulled hard.
- As an additional safety feature, there is a knot before and after each bead so that in the event of it being broken, there is no risk of choking on the beads.
Please note these necklaces are not for chewing.
Colours of Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces
- Lemon milky – comprises a mix of lemon and milky amber beads
- 3 Lemon 3 Cherry – comprises alternating sets of 3 lemon and 3 cherry amber beads
- Rainbow – comprises amber beads arranged in a rainbow hue from lemon to dark cherry in the centre